You Keep Shooting
Bryan Peterson shows how to use the Pro-Optic 14mm super-wide-angle lens to transform a scene by adding a reflection from a small shiny surface and making it look like a shiny lake.
Reporting from Abu Dabai, Bryan Peterson shows how to transform a reflection of a landmark off a highly polished slab of granite into a cool travel shot that's different from the typical. It's a great way to demonstrate the deep depth-of-field and high quality of the Pro-Optic 14mm super-wide-angle lens.
- Pro-Optic 14mm f/2.8 lens for Nikon
- Pro-Optic 14mm f/2.8 lens for Canon EOS
- Pro-Optic 14mm f/2.8 lens For Olympus 4/3
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Product Review: Pro Optic 14mm f/2.8 Ultrawide Lens
- Choosing the Right Lens—AdoramaTV
- Taking Pictures Through Glass
- Illuminating Interiors—AdoramaTV