- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this week's episode Mark answers a question he gets asked all the time: How much should I charge my clients?
Join Mark as he walks you through the basics of setting your rates. From business fundamentals to licensing fees, Mark presents a framework for any photographer looking to build her or his own fee structure.
- Allworth Starting Your Career as a Freelance Photographer Book by Tad Crawford
- Best Business Practices for Photographers, Second Edition, 2E, Softcover Book by John Harrington
- Allworth Business and Legal Forms Photography Book, 4th Edition
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Career Jumpstart
- Career Jumpstart: Prime your Portfolio Part I
- Photoshelter Shares Tax Tips for Photographers
- 8 Capital Improvement Ideas for Professional Photographers