- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this week's episode Mark responds to a couple's question about their home studio and how best to use speedlights in a small space.
Join Mark as he walks you through the basics of shooting with speedlights in a 12' x 12' studio.
- Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera Body, 16.2 Megapixel, 1080HD Movie, U.S.A. Warranty
- Nikon 18mm - 55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX (VR) Vibration Reduction Wide Angle Autofocus Zoom Lens, U.S.A. Warranty
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II, Shoe Mount Flash with Guide Number of 190 Feet / 58m at ISO 100, U.S.A. Warranty
- Nikon SU-800 Replacement Wireless Speedlight Commander
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Flash Sync Speed — AdoramaTV
- Speedlights vs. Studio Strobes—AdoramaTV
- Nikon SB-700 Speedlight—AdoramaTV
- 16 flash terms you should know
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.