Adorama Photography TV presents the Westcott 28" Apollo Flash Kit.
This week Mark provides a hands-on review of the Westcott 28" Apollo Flash Kit and shows how it can be used for shooting multiple portrait styles. Join him in the studio as he puts the kit into action to demonstrate various lighting options.
- Westcott 28" Apollo Flash Kit #2331 with 8' Light Stand
- Photoflex Dual Flash 45" Silver Kit, with 45" Silver Umbrella, Stand, Swivel Mount & Dual Shoe Flash Adapter
- Westcott Mini Apollo Flash Kit with Softbox & Mounting Hardware for Shoe Mount Strobes
- Adorama Budget Studio Monolight Flash Kit #4, with 3 100 watt Second Budget Flashes, Light Stands, 2 Umbrellas, Barndoor, Snoot, and Softex Carry Case
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Small Studio Flash Tips—AdoramaTV
- Single-light portraits
- 16 flash terms you should know
- Speedlights vs. Studio Strobes—AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.