This episode is part one of our two part interview with photographer and director Chase Jarvis. Tamara met with him in his sleek Seattle studio.
In the episode, Chase shares his journey to becoming a 10 year "over-night" success, which included more no's early on than you might think, and just how much inspiration for his visionary work comes from outside of photography.
- Kodak EasyShare PlaySport Zx5 Digital Video Camera, Full HD 1080p Video - Red - Bundle- with 8GB SD Memory Card, Camera Case, Table Top Tripod
- Kodak EasyShare PlaySport Zx5 Digital Video Camera, Full HD 1080p Video, 5MP Still Pictures, Waterproof Down to 10 Feet, SD/SDHC Card Slot, Red
- Allworth Starting Your Career as a Freelance Photographer Book by Tad Crawford
- Best Business Practices for Photographers, Second Edition, 2E, Softcover Book by John Harrington
- Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography Gift Box Set
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center: