- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One.
This week Mark goes over the basics of autofocus with a little help from Stunt Pig. Mark covers autofocus modes, the difference between drive modes and auto focus modes, adjusting the diopter and gives a few tips for using manual focus.
- Canon Diopter ED +2.0 w/Rubber Frame f/EOS-A2/A2E, ELAN II/IIE, ELAN 7/7E, EOS-3
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens - USA
- Nikon D300S 12.3 Megapixels SLR Digital Camera Body with 3" LCD, CF and SD/SDHC Card Slot
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera, 18 Megapixels, Full HD Movie Mode
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Autofocus Points—Adorama TV
- Use Spot Focusing
- White Balance — AdoramaTV
- Panning: Adorama Photography TV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.