- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One.
In this week's episode, Mark shows you how to shoot photos of busy places like freeways, but make it look completely deserted! This technique involves a 9-stop neutral density filter, and can be used to shoot "deserted" museums, streets, tourist attractions and more!
- Hoya 62mm Neutral Density ND-400 X, 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter
- Hoya 55mm Neutral Density ND-400 X, 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter
- Hoya 58mm Half Neutral Density (ND) 4x Glass Filter
- Hoya 49mm Half Neutral Density (ND) 4x Glass Filter
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Mastering Graduated Neutral-Density Filter
- BUYING GUIDE: Optical Filters
- Do you still need a polarizing filter? Yes!
- Protect your lens with Skylight or UV filters
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.