- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
This episode of reDefine is the second part of our interview with photographer and director Chase Jarvis, conducted in his Seattle studio.
In this second part of a 2-part episode, Chase gets very real about how he deals with critics, actually taking pride in being disruptive. And, while on the topic of criticism, some thoughts on dealing with the voices in your own head.
- "Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography, 100 Page Book"
- "Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography DVD"
- "Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography Deluxe Kit with 90-Minute DVD, 100-Page Book, and Quick Reference Guide"
- Petrol CA001 Cambio Camera Carrier/Support System
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Chase Jarvis—AdoramaTV
- Katie Brown—AdoramaTV
- Interview with David duChemin—AdoramaTV
- Lifestyle Photographer—Tamara Lackey