- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
In this week's episode, Mark reviews various camera extenders, which make capturing group photos with friends a breeze.
In this episode, Mark Wallace reviews and compares two camera extenders, the XShot Pocket Telescopic Camera Extender and the QuickPod Arm Extender, both of which are designed for shooting self-portraits with compact point-and-shoot cameras. Mark compares the two models and talks about the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Quick Pod, Arm Extending Self Portrait Device with Clips and Carry Bag
- XShot Pocket Telescopic Camera Extender
- XShot iPhone Case with Built-in Tripod Adapter
- XShot iPhone 4 Case with Detachable Universal Tripod Adapter and Flex Mini Tripod - With FREE HandPod
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Self Portrait Photography—AdoramaTV
- Tips For Buying a Tripod — AdoramaTV
- The best fashion compact digital cameras right now!
- BUYING GUIDE: Compact Digital Cameras
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.