- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
Join Mark as he uses ND filters with strobes, both in the studio and on location, to create dramatic portraits.
Mark Wallace demonstrates how to use a dark Neutral Density filter to allow you to shoot with a larger aperture, even when using high-powered studio flash or in direct sunlight.
- Hoya 62mm Neutral Density ND-400 X, 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter
- Hoya 55mm Neutral Density ND-400 X, 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter
- Hoya 58mm Half Neutral Density (ND) 4x Glass Filter
- Hoya 49mm Half Neutral Density (ND) 4x Glass Filter
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Mastering Graduated Neutral-Density Filters
- Deserted Freeway: Digital Photography -- Adorama TV
- BUYING GUIDE: Optical Filters
- Do you still need a polarizing filter? Yes!
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.