- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
You Keep Shooting
This week, join Bryan in New York's Central Park on a bright sunny day to learn about diffused light.
Watch and learn as Bryan shows how using a diffuser can eliminate harsh shadows created by direct sunlight when shooting a portrait.
- Westcott 6 In 1 Reflector Kit 30"
- Westcott 6 In 1 Deluxe Reflector Kit 52"
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5 - 5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR (Vibration Reduction) Zoom Nikkor Lens - with 5 Year U.S.A. Warranty
- Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG OS (Optical Stabilizer) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sigma Cameras
- Understanding Photography Field Guide
- Understanding Exposure
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Picture-taking techniques - Outdoor portraits in the sun
- Picture-taking techniques: Outdoor portraits, Part II
- The California Sunbounce—AdoramaTV
- Diffusing your Flash