- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this episode Mark Wallace shows us how to use the stroboscopic feature on a speedlight.
Mark will demonstrate how to create unique images that capture motion, and how to set your flash to strobe mode. Watch as Mark walks you through the steps to get captivating shots.
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II, Shoe Mount Flash with Guide Number of 190 Feet / 58m at ISO 100, U.S.A. Warranty
- Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash with Guide Number 141 Feet / 43m at ISO 100 - U.S.A. Warranty
- Nikon SB-900 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight, Guide Number 132 - USA Warranty
- Nikon SB-400 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight, USA Warranty, Basic Outfit with 4 NiMH Batteries, Charger, Flashpoint Flash Diffuser
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Flash Sync Speed — AdoramaT
- Small Studio Flash Tips—AdoramaTV
- Single-light portraits
- 16 flash terms you should know
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.