- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this episode Mark shows us how to adjust the angle of your light source to avoid flash reflections in eyeglasses.
Mark explains "angle of incidence" and "angle of reflection" to help you capture images without eyewear glare. He goes into the studio and photographs a model wearing eyeglasses to show how to shoot glare-free even with convex glasses that typical eyeglass wearers use.
- Nikon SB-700 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight - USA Warranty
- Canon Speedlite 270EXII Flash Deluxe Outfit - with 4 NiMH Batteries, Charger, Sto-en Omni-Bounce, Flashpoint Quick Flip Flash Bracket, Off-Camera eTTL2 3'Coiled Cord for Canon EOS
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II, Shoe Mount Flash with Guide Number of 190 Feet / 58m at ISO 100, U.S.A. Warranty
- Sigma EF-610 DG Super Shoe Mount Flash for Sony ADI Digital SLRs
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Small Studio Flash Tips—AdoramaTV
- Single-light portraits
- Traditional Lighting Setups--Adorama TV
- Reflection-Free Eyeglasses
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.