- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this episode Mark Wallace walks us through the entire process of shooting and editing a science fiction movie poster.
Mark will demonstrate how to use lens flare to enhance post-production editing. Mark will also walk through the his Lightroom 3 editing and show each step of the final edit in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Image Editing Software Upsell for Macintosh from Elements
- Photoshop CS4, Essential Skills, A Creative Imaging/Editing Guide - 488 Page Softcover Book by Mark Galer
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V3 Software for Managing and Showcasing Large Volumes of Digital Images, Windows and Macintosh Compatible
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Extended Image Editing Software for Macintosh, Upsell from Photoshop CS2 / CS3 / CS4
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Small Studio Flash Tips—AdoramaTV
- Traditional Lighting Setups--Adorama TV
- Photoshop Layers: Beyond the Basics, Part I
- B&W Solarization in Photoshop Elements
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.