- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
Got a Mac? You can easily create a slideshow to share with your family and friends. Mark Wallace shows you how.
In this week's episode, Mark shows you how to create a digital slideshow for the holidays! Watch as Mark takes you through the step-by-step process of putting together a special holiday slideshow using one of iPhoto's coolest features! iPhoto is part of Apple's iLife software package, and in this video, Mark uses the latest version so if you have an older version of iLife, it may be time to update to the current version.
- Apple iLife '11 Retail Family Pack Software
- Apple iMac 21.5 inch All-in-one Desktop Computer with 2.7GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Thunderbolt Port -Bundle- with Apple 3 Year AppleCare Protection Plan for iMac & FREE Parallels Desktop for Mac v.6 Software
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Notebook Computer, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Processor, 500GB Hard Drive, 4GB RAM, Mac OS X Lion
- Apple 11.6 inch MacBook Air Notebook Computer
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Animoto: Videos from your stills, made fast and easy
- Make photographing your family a top priority
- iPad Photography App: Sort Shots: AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.