- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1 (Advanced)
In this episode Mark Wallace shows you what a clipping path is, and then walks you through the process of making one using Adobe Photoshop.
Mark will demonstrate how to use the powerful pen tool in Photoshop to create clipping paths in your photos. From improving the worth of your photos for stock image sites to expanding the versatility of your photos for use in documents and web pages,, watch as Mark provides step by step instructions for creating useful clipping paths.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Mac
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Windows
- Manhattan Edit Workshop 2-DAY TRAINING Adobe In Design Level 1
- Apple iMac 21.5 inch All-in-one Desktop Computer
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Photoshop Layers: Beyond the Basics, Part I
- Amazing multiple fireworks photos...with a little help from Photoshop
- Fixing a Broken Wing
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.