- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this week's episode, part one of a special 2-part series, Mark shows you how to plan and build a set for use in a photoshoot
Watch as Mark takes you through step-by-step instructions for putting together the necessary tools and constructing a temporary set. From concept to the final build, part one is all about creating an environment for your photoshoot.
- SetWear Pro Leather Gloves, Pair Small (Size 8) Approximatly 3"-3.5"/ 7.62cm-8.89cm, Tan/Black
- SetWear Small AC Pouch (7"Hx 7"W) - Black
- Samigon Internet Photo Studio Lighting Set, for Tabletop Still Life Product Photography
- Novoflex Magic Studio System Portable & Adjustable Shooting Table, for Tabletop Still Life Product Photography, 3.3' x 1.64'
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Setting up simple studio lighting – Adorama TV
- Still life tent buying guide
- Pinpoint closeup lighting
- The Kitchen Table Studio
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.