- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "" featuring wedding photographer and visual storyteller, Ryan Brenizer.
In this episode of "How'd They Do That" Mark talks to Ryan Brenizer in Central Park about Ryan's photography style and his unique "Brenizer method". Enjoy learning about Scott's technique and how he creates his special "Brenizer method" images.
- Wedding Photography: Creative Techniques for Lighting and Posing by Rick Ferro
- Captured by The Light: The Essential Guide to Creating Extraordinary Wedding Photography, Softcover Book by David Ziser
- Nikon D3s
- Nikon 85mm f/1.4G lens
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Wedding Photographer, Rachel LaCour Niesen—AdoramaTV
- Wedding Photographer Jasmine Star—AdoramaTV
- Wedding, Lifestyle and Portrait Photographer, Diana Elizabeth—AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.