- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
iPad Photography App
This week Mark Wallace reviews a great iPad application that is called Koredoko, an app that allows you to coordinate your photos on a map, based on the exif information and GPS locations of where the photos were shot.
Add or edit exif data easily with this convenient app. Keep all of your favorite shoot locations mapped or create a slideshow that shows where your images were shot. This app automatically adds images to a map based on GPS EXIF data; if there is none, it gives you the opportunity to add that information manually.
- Apple 16GB iPad 2 Tablet with Wi-Fi + 3G, Verizon, Bluetooth, 9.7in LED Multi-Touch Display, White
- Apple 32GB iPad 2 Tablet with 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 9.7 inch LED Multi-Touch Display, Black
- Apple Composite AV Cable for All iPhones and iPad, Connect to TV or Stereo via RCA or USB
- Apple 32GB iPad 2 Tablet with Wi-Fi + 3G, AT and T, Bluetooth, 9.7in LED Multi-Touch Display, White
- Nikon GP-1 GPS Adapter
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- s: Moodboard Pro — Adorama Photography TV
- Lights, Camera, Capture!—Adorama Photography TV
- lications: ReelDirector - AdoramaTV
- lications: ColorSplash - AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.