iPad App Review
This week Mark Wallace discovered a great iPad application that is called Pic Collage.
Pic Collage easy-to-use app allows you create collages to share with friends and family. You can import photos from Facebook and post your finished project to any social media site. Here Mark walks you through its key features.
- Apple 16GB iPad 2 Tablet with Wi-Fi + 3G, Verizon, Bluetooth, 9.7in LED Multi-Touch Display, White
- Apple 32GB iPad 2 Tablet with 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 9.7 inch LED Multi-Touch Display, Black
- Apple Composite AV Cable for All iPhones and iPad, Connect to TV or Stereo via RCA or USB
- Apple 32GB iPad 2 Tablet with Wi-Fi + 3G, AT and T, Bluetooth, 9.7in LED Multi-Touch Display, White
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- iPad Photography App: Sort Shots: AdoramaTV
- iPad Photo Transfer: AdoramaTV
- iPad Photography Applications: ReelDirector - AdoramaTV
- iPad Photography Applications: ColorSplash - AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.