- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One.
In this week's episode Mark provides tips for working with models. This video is focused on what to do before, during, and after the shoot. Mark also shares his suggestions for finding models.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V3 Software for Managing and Showcasing Large Volumes of Digital Images, Windows and Macintosh Compatible
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Extended Image Editing Software for Macintosh, Upsell from Photoshop CS2 / CS3 / CS4
- Beyond Portraiture: Creative People Photography by Bryan Peterson
- Florence Presentation Case Basic, Zippered Portfolio Case with 10 Super Clear Archival Page Protectors, 17x22", Color: Black
- Savage Seamless Background Paper, 140" wide x 50 feet, Super White, #1
- Westcott Illuminator Reflector Panel 42" Silver/Gold
- Cameron Octobox Strobist Kit with Cameron 8' Light Stand
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Top Portrait Lenses
- Setting up simple studio lighting – Adorama TV
- Creative Portrait Composition—Adorama TV
- Shoot Better Environmental Portraits
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.