- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One. In this week's episode Mark takes you through the process of mounting your photos to foamcore for display.
Watch as Mark takes you through his step-by-step technique for creating professionally mounted photos on a foam board backing using affordable tools.
- 3M Photo Mount Spray Adhesive
- Logan Model 701 Straight Cutter
- Replacement cutting blades
- Logan Graphics 650-1, 40" Framer's Edge Straight Blade Mat Cutter, Makes Bevel & Straight Cuts.
- Adorama 8x10" Single Weight Mount Boards, Black & White Finish, Pack of 10
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 32" x 40", Pack of 6 Boards
- Adorama Seamless Background Paper, 53" wide x 12 yards, white
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Spray Prints to Extend Longevity
- Logan Simplex Plus 750 Mat Cutter—AdoramaTV
- Proofing and reviewing prints
- Print it Yourself, Or Use a Lab?
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.