Digital Photography 1 on 1
What is seamless paper and how do you use it? Learn how here!
In this week's episode Mark shows you how to use seamless paper for studio photography. Watch as Mark takes you through various lighting setups for creating beautiful portraits on seamless paper backgrounds.
- Savage Seamless Background Paper, 107" wide x 12 yards, Super White, #1
- Adorama Seamless Background Paper, 53" wide x 12 yards, Thunder-Grey, #57
- Matthews 40" Hollywood C+ Stand with Turtle Base, Grip Head and Arm, Maximum Height 10.5', Supports 22 lbs., Black
- Manfrotto 032SET Auto Pole Background Support Set, Two Chrome Upright Poles (#2950)
- Manfrotto 0622 Background Paper Counterweight
- Photoflex Litedome Platinum, Medium 24" x 32" Softbox. FREE !! Medium Grid
- Matthews Back Light Stand
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Autofocus Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Pocket-Wizard Plus II Auto Sensing Smart Transceiver
- Lastolite 6 ft x 4 ft Oval Collapsable Disc Reflector, Silver / White
- Profoto 5 Degree Honeycomb Grid for the D1 Monolight
- Flashpoint 36" x 36" PZ Octabox. White interior
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Inverse Square Law—AdoramaTV
- Setting up simple studio lighting – Adorama TV
- Small Studio Flash Tips—AdoramaTV
- Traditional Lighting Setups--Adorama TV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.