- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
In this week's episode Mark explains what metadata is and how it can be used in a photographer’s workflow.
Watch as Mark takes you through various applications that utilize metadata to help you organize your work. Learn about keywording, EXIF, IPTC, Large Caption, IPT extension, Quick Describe, XMP and other metadata formats.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Image Editing Software Upsell for Macintosh from Elements
- Photoshop CS4, Essential Skills, A Creative Imaging/Editing Guide - 488 Page Softcover Book by Mark Galer
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V3 Software for Managing and Showcasing Large Volumes of Digital Images, Windows and Macintosh Compatible
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Extended Image Editing Software for Macintosh, Upsell from Photoshop CS2 / CS3 / CS4
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Information, Please
- Getting Started in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, Part 3
- Lightroom Versus Photoshop—AdoramaTV
- Shooting Tethered using Lightroom-AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.