Digital Photography 1 on 1
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One. In this week's episode Mark discusses image resolution and file size.
Watch as Mark takes you through an in-studio exercise to illustrate how large you can print using different cameras.
Download a spreadsheet with camera specifications and print size calculations here:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Image Editing Software Upsell for Macintosh from Elements
- Photoshop CS4, Essential Skills, A Creative Imaging/Editing Guide - 488 Page Softcover Book by Mark Galer
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V3 Software for Managing and Showcasing Large Volumes of Digital Images, Windows and Macintosh Compatible
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Extended Image Editing Software for Macintosh, Upsell from Photoshop CS2 / CS3 / CS4
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- : Episode 41: Dynamic Range
- Getting Consistent Color from Monitor to Print – an Update
- Tools for Color Management — AdoramaTV
- Digital Calibration Target—AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.