- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One.
In this week's episode Mark shows you how to make a light stick and trigger off-camera speedlights. Watch as Mark builds a light stick on set and then takes you to the park for a demonstration.
- Induro AM14 Alloy 8M AM-Series 4-Section Monopod, Extends to 57.6", Supports 17.6 lbs.
- Benro A48F Classic Monopod - Aluminum Flip Lock Leg
- Lastolite 24" x 24" Ezybox Hot Shoe Softbox Kit with Mark II Bracket
- PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver Radio Slave for Nikon i-TTL
- PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver for Canon DSLR
- Pocket-Wizard Plus II Auto Sensing Smart Transceiver
- PocketWizard MiniTT1 Transmitter for Canon DSLR
- PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for Nikon i-TTL
- PocketWizard Locking PC to Miniphone
- Adorama Stud Adapter Set " Female & Male 1/4X & 3/8" Stud
- Interfit Photographic Umbrella Holder with Hotshoe Adapter
- Quantum Turbo SC Slim Compact Battery Power Pack
- Quantum Cable CK-E2 for Turbo Battery
- Quantum Cable CZ2 Canon Cable for Turbo Battery
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II
- Nikon SB-910 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- On Location Flash Setup: AdoramaTV
- Flash Modifiers — Adorama Photography TV
- 16 flash terms you should know
- Flash Sync Speed — AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.