- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
How'd They Do That?
Adorama Photography TV presents "" featuring commercial photographer, Blair Bunting.
In this episode of "" Mark Wallace talks to Blair Bunting about his technique and his unique approach to photography and photographing commercial and sports subjects. In this interview, Blair talks about his lighting technique, his mostly hands-off approach to post-processing, and how he relates to the people he photographs.
Find out more about Blair Bunting here: www.blairbunting.com
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Zoom Nikkor Lens with 5 Year U.S.A. Warranty
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Zoom Nikkor Lens with 5 Year U.S.A. Warranty - Free Pro 77mm Circular Polarizer (CPL) Digital Filter, Pro Digital 77mm Multi Coated UV Filter
- Photoflex StarFlash 650 OctoDome Kit with One StarFlash 650ws Monolight, 3' OctoDome3, LiteStand Flasfire Kit & Large Case with Wheels
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM
- Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM AutoFocus Telephoto Lens - USA
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Sports lens buying guide
- Sports and Portrait Photographer: Jason Wise—AdoramaTV
- Photographer Doug Gordon, Part I—AdoramaTV
- Tyler Stableford—AdoramaTV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.