- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
AdoramaTV Presents Digital Photography One on One. In this week's episode, Mark shows you how color can affect your black and white photography.
Watch as Mark demonstrates specific techniques that can be applied in Lightroom or similar editing software to make your black and white photography more impactful and to control how different colors translate into different shades of grey.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3
- Matthews Light Heavy Duty Triple Riser Aluminum Kit Stand
- Flashpoint 42" 5-in-1 Collapsible Disc Reflector
- Adorama Portable Reflector Bracket 22-58"
- X-Rite Digital ColorChecker Passport
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Black and White in the Digital Darkroom
- Photoshop Elements is Brilliant in Black & White
- There's a B&W darkroom in your camera!
- Using the ColorChecker Passport—Adorama TV
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.