- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
You Keep Shooting
Another simple but brilliant headshot photo tip from Bryan Peterson.
Join Bryan on location in Miami, where he discusses how to use a slow shutter speed to capture a dynamic background and create a "hurricane-like" background for a headshot. Watch as Bryan uses his unique artistic eye to create a colorful, motion filled background for his photograph.
- Learning to See Creatively by Bryan F. Peterson
- Understanding Photography Field Guide by Bryan Peterson, Edition: Paperback
- Giottos VITRUVIAN VGR9265-M2C 5-Section Aluminum Tripod with Arca Style Quick Release Ball Head, Maximum Height: 66.1in, Folded 16.5in, Load Capacity: 13 lbs.
- Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4 IF AF-D Nikkor Wide - Telephoto Zoom Lens with Hood - USA
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Picture-taking techniques - Outdoor portraits in the sun
- Picture-taking techniques: Outdoor portraits, Part II
- Top Portrait Lenses
- Panning: Adorama Photography TV