- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
You Keep Shooting
Watch and learn as Bryan Peterson shows you how to get a perfect exposure in bright sunlight without a meter!
Join Bryan on location in San Juan Peurto Rico where he discusses how to adjust aperture and shutter speed for the sunny sixteen technique. Watch as Bryan uses his unique artistic eye to create a colorful, silhouetted foreground for his photograph.
- Nikon D3X Digital SLR Camera Body, 24.5 Megapixel, FX-Format CMOS Sensor, USA Warranty
- Nikon D3S Digital SLR Camera Body, 12.1 Megapixel, HD D-Movie Mode, USA Warranty
- Nikon 16mm f/2.8D AF Fisheye-Nikkor Lens with Hood & Set of 39mm Filters - with 5 Year U.S.A. Warranty
- Learning to See Creatively by Bryan F. Peterson
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Picture-taking techniques - Outdoor portraits in the sun
- Picture-taking techniques: Outdoor portraits, Part II
- Sunsets Without The Sun
- Lighten deep shadows on faces in bright sunlight: Fix The Pix, Episode 1