- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Digital Photography 1 on 1
Watch and learn how to use layer maskes in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
In this week's episode, Mark demonstrates how to use a layer mask in Adobe Photoshop CS5 to retouch a portrait and combine two portraits.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Image Editing Software Upgrade for Windows from CS2/CS3/CS4
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 Extended Image Editing Software for Macintosh, Upsell from Photoshop CS2 / CS3 / CS4
- Adobe " EDUCATION STUDENT EDITION" Photoshop CS5 12.0 Extended Image Editing Software for Windows
- Peachpit Press - "The Photoshop CS5 Pocket Guide", 240 Page Softcover Book, by Brie Gyncild
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Photoshop Layers: Beyond the Basics, Part I
- Look sharp with Unsharp Mask
- Retouching Portraits in Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 and HDRI: A Screencast
Connect with Mark Wallace on Facebook or Twitter, or visit the AdoramaTV channel on YouTube.