- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
You Keep Shooting
It's amazing what you can do with simple props an a macro lens to create an outdoors springtime feel while actually indoors when it's 20 below zero.
Join Bryan indoors as he discusses how to use a macro lens and imagination to create a colorful image. Watch as Bryan uses his unique artistic eye to create a colorful, close-up image full of texture and color.
- Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS (Optical Stabilizer) HSM AutoFocus Super Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon AF & Digital Cameras - USA Warranty
- DLC Extension Tube Set for Nikon AF/Digital SLR - Automatic Focusing - Automatic Exposure - Set of 3 - 12, 20 and 36mm tubes
- Understanding Closeup Photography by Bryan Peterson
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Get Down, Do Macro
- Macro: It's Not Just About Flowers (Thank Goodness!)
- Interesting Point of View—AdoramaTV
- Buying guide: Studio backdrops