You Keep Shooting
Bryan Peterson shows his unbridled photographic enthusiasm as he provides insight into how objects get his creative juices flowing.
Join Bryan in Chicago as he discusses how to develop a creative eye using line, shape, form, texture, pattern, and color. Watch as Bryan uses his unique artistic eye to capture an image in an unexpected place.
- Learning to See Creatively by Bryan F. Peterson
- Understanding Closeup Photography by Bryan Peterson
- Nikon D4 16.2 Megapixels DSLR Camera with 36.0x23.9mm CMOS Sensor, 3.2" TFT LCD Display, EXPEED 3 Image-Processing Engine
- Nikon 55mm f/2.8 Micro AIS Macro Manual Focus Lens - Gray Market
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Talking Trash—AdoramaTV
- Macro: It's Not Just About Flowers (Thank Goodness!)
- Five Creative Ways to Shoot The Tree
- Unique Point of View—Adorama TV