- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
PPSOP Photo Tip
Special guest Chris Hurtt shows how to set up a photo booth so people can photograph themselves at an event.
People love photo booths—especially when they're free! You can set up a spare camera, umbrella and strobe for a simple photo booth that will give your guests control and tons of fun! Watch as Chris Hurtt explains how to set it up and shows samples.
- Flashpoint 33" White Interior Umbrella with Removeable Black Cover
- Nikon D700
- Nikon 28mm f/2.8D AF Nikkor Lens
- Flashpoint F-1128 Version II Carbon Fiber Tripod with F-1 Magnesium Ball Head
- Flashpoint 7.2' Air Cushioned Black Three-Section Lightstand
- Flashpoint 4 Channel, Radio Remote Control Set, with Transmitter & Receiver with Shoes, Range of 65'
- PocketWizard MultiMAX Transceiver, Remote Control Radio Slave.
- Pocket Wizard Plus III Transceiver
- Sekonic L-358 Flash Master, Weatherproof Digital Incident & Reflected Flash and Ambient Light Meter
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Product Review: Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 and Flex TT5 for Nikon
- Assembling A Small Location Lighting Kit
- Sekonic Light Meters—AdoramaTV