- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
AdoramaTV Presents Visual Impressions with Joe DiMaggio. Join Joe as he discusses the importance of lighting in photography.
Lighting is an important asset when planning your shot. There are many sources for lighting to effect mood, color, and message of your photograph. In this episode, Joe identifies various light sources and their effects in photography.
- Lastolite reflector
- 160 LED Light - Dimmable- for Nikon, Canon and other DSLR'S
- Manfrotto ML120 Pocket-12 LED Light
- Canon 60D
- Dynalite Uni400JR AC/DC Powered 400 Watt Second Monolight
- Wiebetech RTX 400 QR
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Buying Guide: Who Else Wants More Flattering Flash Photos?
- Multifaceted Reflectors Have Many Uses
- What are Continuous Lighting Sources?
- What are AC and DC Packs and Heads?
- What are Monolights?