- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
DSLR | Video Skills—AdoramaTV
Adorama Photography TV Presents DSLR | Video Skills with Rich Harrington. Join Rich as he demonstrates how to achieve sync sound production. There are many tools to help accomplish professional audio during your production.
Most DSLR cameras have a built in microphone, but to you need more to capture good professional audio. It is important to capture good quality audio. In this episode, Rich reveals the tools you can use to ensure you achieve sync sound during your production and post production process.
- Samson MK10 Lightweight Boom Mic Stand
- Ultimate Support ULTI-BOOM-TB Telescopic Mic Boom
- Zoom H4n Handy Mobile 4-Track Recorder
- Cavision Professional Production Slate
- Denecke Dcode TS-3EL Time Code Smart Slate
- Rode VideoMic Pro Compact Shotgun Microphone
- Flashpoint 500 LED Dimmable Light
- Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Hi-fi Stereo Headphone
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Software for Windows
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Zoom H4N Handy Recorder—AdoramaTV
- The Art of Audio at Adorama
- Record Better Sync Sound with a DSLR—AdoramaTV
- DSLR Slate - Adorama Photography TV
- Soup up your digital still camera’s HD video sound—Don’t use the built-in mic!