- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
In this episode of reDefine, Tamara Lackey delivers Part 2 of her interview with internationally-renowned wedding photographer, Jessica Claire.
Join Jessica as she shares how she developed her brand, SHOOTSAC, a company that sells camera lens bags for professional photographers, as well as how she's embraced new technology and promoted herself on Pinterest.com and other social media.
When starting a business, it is important to think about what your target audience needs. In this episode, Jessica explains how she created a product that is perfect for busy photographers, whether you are someone who likes to travel or a working mother, this product will fit into your every day lifestyle.
- Shootsac Tote & Shoot Camera Bag
- Shootsac Basic Shooters Lens Bag
- Shootsac Deluxe Shooters Kit
- Interfit STR154 Strobie PortAbox Snoot for Canon
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Auto Focus Lens
- Workshop on DVD: Inside Contemporary Children's Photography with Tamara Lackey
- Kubota Artist Series Style Book and DVD Tutorial by Tamara Lackey
- Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography Deluxe Kit with 90-Minute DVD
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- How Jessica Claire Became A Top Wedding Photographer
- Social Media Marketing Makeover for Professional Photographers: 30 Ways To Get Attention
- 4 Things Every Photographer Should Know About Protecting Images on Social Networks
Visit Jessica Claire's Blog