Adorama Photography TV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. In this episode, Mark debunks the myth that hard light can't be used for beautiful portraits.
The key to hard light portrait photography is positioning the light properly and watching the shadows. Using strobes with no modifier or just a basic reflector can deliver some amazing results. Watch this exclusive AdoramaTV video as Mark shows how it's done.
Related Products Available at Adorama
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon EF 16 - 35mm f/2.8L II
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Interfit Photographic Flat Panel Reversible Silver / Gold Reflector
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III Review
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III: First Look
- The Portrait Photographer's Notebook
- Single-light portraits
- The Portrait Photographer's Notebook: The Hair Light