- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Adorama Photography TV presents Visual Impressions with Joe DiMaggio. Join Joe as he explores Coney Island, NY. Follow along as he grabs ahold of the action and colors within the theme park.
When shooting on location, there are a variety of different sources of light available to you. It can be challenging to set the correct exposure to capture your subject. In this episode, made exclusively for the Adorama Learning Center, Joe reveals the techniques he uses to take photos in a busy, exciting setting using only available light.
Related Products, Available at Adorama
- Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera Body Kit
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Zoom Lens
- LensCoat Lens Cover for the Canon 70
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body
- LensCoat Lens Cover for the Canon 24-105mm f/4.0 L IS Zoom Lens
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body Kit
- Tiffen 52mm Variable Neutral Density ND Filter
- Manfrotto Video Pro Monopod Black Anodized
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- How the Right Light Can Transform a Photograph
- Outdoor and Travel Photography Basics A to H
- Shooting With Available Light: AdoramaTV
- Shoot On-Location Portrait Photography Like A Pro!