DSLR | Video Skills—AdoramaTV
AdoramaTV Presents DSLR Video Tips with Richard Harrington. Join Rich as he explains the three main elements to consider when deciding on the correct exposure for your video, ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed.
When shooting video with a digital camera, it is important to understand the different manual settings. In this video, prepared exclusively for the Adorama Learning Center, Rich shows how you can use these exposure triangle tips when figuring out the relation of the light and how it enters your camera, giving you complete control of your shoot.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR
- Nikon MB-D12, Multi Battery Power Pack / Grip for D800 Digital Camera
- Nikon AN-DC6 Camera Strap for D800 DSLR
- Tiffen Vista Fusion Lightweight Video, Digital DSLR/SLR Camera Tripod
- Vanguard Kinray 53 Backpack with Tripod Holding System
- Dolica 3-in-1 DSLR Starter Kit
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Shooting in Manual Mode—AdoramaTV
- Boost ISO for Sharpness
- Aperture Values – Adorama Photography TV
- Using Aperture and Shutter Speed Creatively
- Camera Settings—AdoramaTV