You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson: Adorama Photography TV
AdoramaTV Presents You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson. In this episode, join Bryan and his students in Provence, France as he demonstrates how to make a gorgeous shot of a landscape even more incredible.
When shooting landscape photography at a great location, one key element that you may consider adding to your image is the human element—a person in motion! Adding a person to a scene not only brings the landscape together with a sense of scale and center, but it also adds drama, interest, and excitement.
Related Products at Adorama
- Understanding Flash Photography
- Understanding Photography Field Guide by Bryan Peterson
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera
- Schneider Optics 4"x 4" 81EF/True Pol, Warming & Linear Polarizing Professional Glass Filter
- Schneider Optics 6 inch Circular True-Polarizing Mounted Filter
- Tiffen 52mm Digital HT Circular Polarizing Glass Filter
- Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR II Lens
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center