- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace: Adorama Photography TV
Adorama Photography TV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. In this episode, Mark shows how to add a highlight to a model's face using a grid on the key light.
Using light grids for face lighting is helpful when shooting portrait photography because it creates a slightly brighter face for added interest. It also is useful for subjects who have skin imperfections, as this light will help smooth those out in the picture. Watch and learn as Mark demonstrates how a light grid can highlight a model's face.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Profoto Softbox 4'x6'
- Profoto Softbox 2'x3'
- Profoto Zoom Reflector 2
- Profoto 10 Degree Honeycomb Grid
- Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Matthews Baby Jr. Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Light Modifiers-AdoramaTV
- The Portrait Photographer's Notebook: The Hair Light
- The Secret to Flattering Portrait Photography With Hard Light
- Shooting with Grids—AdoramaTV
- TTL Metering—AdoramaTV
- Metering Part 2: Exposure Compensation: AdoramaTV
- Metering, Part III: Using a light meter—AdoramaTV
- Metering Part 4: Advanced Light Meter