Visual Impressions with Joe DiMaggio: Adorama Photography TV
Adorama Photography TV presents Visual Impressions with Joe DiMaggio. Join Joe as he takes us to a gorgeous waterfall to talk about techniques for creating a photograph "in the camera."
Sometimes, the use of software to enhance a photo is part of the job. In this episode, Joe will share techniques for creating the perfect image in the camera by giving alternatives to post-production "clean up" when doing waterfall photography.
- Manfrotto 055CX3 CF Tripod-3 Section
- Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 Tripod-4 Section
- Canon EOS-7D Digital SLR Camera Body
- GoPro HD Surf HERO 170° Wide Angle
- Steadicam GoPro Mount for Smoothee
- GoPole Mini 36" Extension Pole Mount
- Manfrotto Tripod spacer for 3263 Deluxe geared head
- Schneider Optics 4"x 4" Gold # 2, Hard Edge Graduated Color Professional Glass Filter
- Cokin Gold Filter Series A
- Hoya 72mm Blue Intensifier Glass Filter
- Equinox 58mm Salt Water/ Blue Water Color Filter
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center