Take & Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey: AdoramaTV
Adorama Photography TV Presents Take & Make Great Photos with Gavin Hoey. Learn how to bring out the drama in a photo by manipulating the lighting.
Adding a single wireless flash speedlight to your outdoor photography setting when the ambient light is uninspiring will transform your photography from "okay" to "great!" In this video prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, follow along as Gavin Hoey adds a single flash to a cloudy day portrait on the beach, then watch as he touches up his image in Photoshop by enhancing the elements to really make the subject pop and the background look dramatic.
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon 5D Mark 2
- Canon 24-105mm L f/4 IS
- Joby Gorillapod SLR - Zoom
- Adobe Production Premium CS6 Software for Windows
- Adobe Production Premium CS6 Software for Mac
- Adobe Design Standard CS6 Software for Windows
- Adobe Design Standard CS6 Software for Mac
- Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E
- Canon 580 EX II Flash
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center