- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Photo on the Go with Joe McNally: Adorama Photography TV
Adorama Photography TV Presents Photo on the Go with Joe McNally. Joe is back in the jungles of Saint Lucia of the Eastern Caribbean with one of the island's lovely singers, Claudette.
Once again, Claudette will be the subject of Joe's photography as he continues his experiment of different light sources. Using only small flash this time, Joe will test straight flash, off-camera straight flash, and through softboxes. Watch to see how they compare and contrast to each other, and how you can change the size of your small flash diffuser for soft, flattering outdoor portrait photographs.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D800E
- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
- Nikon 85 f/1.4
- Nikon SB-910 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight
- Lumiquest III
- Lumiquest Ltp
- Lastolite 24" Joe McNally Ezybox
- Lastolite 32" Joe McNally Trigrip
- Avenger C-Stand Kit
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- What Everybody Ought to Know About The Shape Of Soft Boxes For Flash
- Understanding How Soft Boxes Work
- Simple Portable Lighting On Location
- Buying Guide: Who Else Wants More Flattering Flash Photos?