You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson: AdoramaTV
AdoramaTV presents You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson. In this episode, Bryan discusses the difference between shooting a vertical and a horizontal photograph. Join him as he explains what to look for and what accessories to use when shooting a large, side-lit field of sunflowers.
Horizontal and Vertical framing can have very different messages. A horizontal shot of a field of sunflowers can give a feeling of calm and tranquility, while the vertical shot gives a feeling of strength and dignity. Watch this exclusive Adorama video as Bryan Peterson answers the question: "When is the best time to shoot a vertical?"
Related Products at Adorama
- Understanding Flash Photography
- Understanding Photography Field Guide by Bryan Peterson
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera
- Tiffen 58mm Digital HT Circular Polarizing Glass Filter
- Panasonic DMW-LPL52, Digital Circular Polarizing Filter, 52mm
- Dolica 62 inch Proline Aluminum Alloy Tripod and Ball Head
- Manfrotto 293 Aluminum 3 Section Tripod
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center