- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Adorama Photography TV Presents the reDefine Show with Tamara Lackey. Join Tamara for Part 1 of her conversation with Artist, Photographer and Humanitarian Jeremy Cowart about his role as a celebrity photographer and idea generator.
In his second appearance on AdoramaTV, Jeremy describes some of his most recent work and latest endeavors, Jeremy explains his mixed reaction to doing massive tour photography and the details behind his lifelong connection to Haiti.
Related Products at Adorama
- Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography, 100 Page Book
- Kubota Artist Series Style Book and DVD Tutorial by Tamara Lackey
- Tamara Lackey's Capturing Life Through (Better) Photography Deluxe Kit with 90-Minute DVD
- Workshop on DVD: Inside Contemporary Children's Photography with Tamara Lackey
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Tokina AT-X 100mm f/2.8 PRO D Macro Lens
- Sony 100mm f/2.8 a (alpha) Mount Digital SLR Macro Lens
- Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG AutoFocus Diagonal Fish-Eye Lens
- Fujifilm X-PRO1 Digital Camera Bod
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center
- Entertainment Photographer, Jeremy Cowart, interviewed by Mark Wallace
- Get Closer...
- Sometimes it is not all about the bells and whistles
- Photographic Charities: A Time To Give