- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace—AdoramaTV
Become the life of the party! In this episode, Mark shows you how to create a photo booth setup for your next party or corporate gathering!
Join Mark Wallace in this video, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, as he creates a new kind of fun excitement with a photo booth for event and wedding photography. The key to this is the white foam core boards, also known as V-flats or bookends. These allow the flash to bounce so you get great light from only one speedlight. You also should use a wide-angle lens to fit many people in the pictures.
Mark uses his PocketWizard PlusIII's to trigger the camera and take fun pictures. If you don't have wireless remotes, you can also use a shutter release cable to achieve the same results. Using Lightroom, Mark is able to quickly create a slideshow to show the guests their photos. In the next episode, Mark will show you how to do that to make a big impact at a party, corporate event or even a wedding—and talk about how you can make print sales from it.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Nikkor Lens
- Nikon SB-910 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 48x96", Pack of 12 Boards
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Master Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform, 22x16"
- Matthews Low Boy Junior Double Riser Stand with Wheels
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center