Product Review — AdoramaTV
In this episode of AdoramaTV, Rich Harrington explores the great features of the unique Manfrotto 560B Four Section Fluid Monopod.
The Manfrotto 560B Four Section Fluid Monopod has a set of retractable feet and a locking knob to help ensure stability when shooting and for those who want to have flexibility with panning and tilting, it also has a quick-release tilt-top head that will give you fluid motion. Join Rich Harrington in this exclusive AdoramaTV Product Review as he shows you what makes this monopod stand out, literally and figuratively, from the crowd.
Related Products at Adorama
Buy the Manfrotto tripod reviewed in this video, and a convenient carrying case.
- Manfrotto 560B Four Section Fluid Monopod with 234RC Tilt Top Head
- Flashpoint Soft Tripod Case Large, 30" Long
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
Additional articles about camera supports and how to use them.
- Tripods: The ultimate image stabilization
- How to Use and Choose a Tripod
- Picture-taking techniques - Talkin' Baseball Photography