Take & Make Great Photos with Gavin Hoey
Join Gavin Hoey as he shoots a full 360-degree panorama, stitches it together in Adobe Photoshop, then turns it into a "Little Planet."
In this video, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, Gavin Hoey demonstrates how to shoot a huge, 360 degree panorama. After taking the photos, follow Gavin in Photoshop CS6 where he first joins the photos together to make a panorama, optimizes it, and then shows the transformational tools that turn the scene into an amazing little planet.
Related Products at AdoramaTV
Here are the products Gavin used to create the little planet panorama in this video.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Canon 60D
- Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens
- Vanguard Alta+ 263AT Aluminum Tripod
- Vanguard GH-100 Grip Head
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
Interested in Panorama photography? Check out these exclusive videos and articles.
- Product Review: Automated Zoomable Panorama Photography With GigaPan Epic Pro
- The Secret to Photographing Perfect Panoramas
- 360 Panorama—AdoramaTV
- Matrix Panoramas
- Superwide Made Super-Easy